TABLE is now accepting applicants for our full-time temporary program position!
TABLE will be hiring a full-time Temporary Program Director to start in February 2023. The Temporary Program Director will manage TABLE programs including: food ordering, record keeping, volunteer management, nutrition education, and more. She/he works closely with other staff members to ensure that TABLE’s programs run smoothly and children learn about healthy food and eating.
January – February 2023: Interviews & hiring process
February 2023: Employee begins part-time training program
April 2023: Employee serves as full-time Temporary Program Director until April 2024.
- Recruits, supervises, trains, and assists volunteers.
- Manages individual and group volunteer shifts.
- Maintains communications with volunteers & helps them sign up.
- Manages non-perishable & fresh food ordering.
- Maintains relationships with farm partners.
- Maintains records, training materials, & provides administrative support.
- Assist in the brainstorming, creation, & execution of nutrition lessons & materials.
- Assists in office coverage and management.
- Manages office supplies, cleanliness, storage, etc.
- Additional projects & tasks as assigned.
Skills Required: Dedicated to serving children in our community, extremely detail-oriented, energetic, possesses excellent communication skills, takes initiative, proficient in Microsoft Suite, organized, effectively leads volunteers and interns, hardworking, and works well with others.
- Some remote hours available.
- Good experience in program/project development.
- Starting pay is $39,500/year.
Those who are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by January 31, 2023.