TABLE is now accepting applicants for our development position!
TABLE will be hiring a full-time Development Director to start in November 2022. This is a new position in which the Development Director will initiate and oversee the fundraising and donor engagement strategies for the organization. She/he works to raise necessary funds to support our mission and expansion, develops relationships with donors, and supports the growing needs of the organization.
- Develop TABLE’s donor engagement practices, including regular communications, updates, and thanks.
- Strengthen business & community relations.
- ID new funders & develop relationships.
- Maintains records & provides administrative support.
- Collaborate with the marketing team in the brainstorming & creation of marketing materials, social media, fundraising appeals, newsletters, etc.
- Lead fundraising efforts to support programs, operations, & capital campaign.
- Assists in office coverage, management, & cleanliness.
- Additional projects & tasks as assigned.
Skills Required: Dedicated to serving children in our community, energetic, possesses excellent communication skills, takes initiative, hardworking, experienced in donor relations, project management, and development, and works well with others.
- Some remote hours available.
- Results-focused work.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Retirement & health benefits available.
- Opportunity to further define role based on interests and TABLE needs after 4-6 months of proven work.
Those who are interested, please send your resume, cover letter, and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 15, 2022.
We are always looking for people who are passionate about hunger relief, nutrition education, and helping children in our community. While there are currently no open positions, if you have an interest in these particular areas, we also have many volunteer opportunities including internships. You can learn more about volunteering here.
If you have any questions about working for TABLE or volunteer opportunities, please send us an email at email@example.com.