TABLE welcomes groups to volunteer together! Gather friends, family and/or co-workers to collect food, deliver bags, sort food, support our nutrition education programs or host an event.
To find out more information, review the opportunities and complete our volunteer form with information about your volunteer interests.
- Collect food: Collect food in your neighborhood, within a group, or business using our Food Wish List . All collections can then be dropped off at TABLE.
- Host a Food Packing Event: TABLE will provide you with a specific menu of food items. Your group will purchase these items and pack them in plastic grocery bags at a location of your choice. You can package as few or as many bags as you’d like! Ten people can prepare about 100 bags in about 30 minutes.
- Deliver food to children’s homes: Help us deliver bags of food directly to kids’ homes! We have shifts available Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons. You must be 18 years or older. Please note, delivery drivers will be required to review and acknowledge acceptance of extra policy guidelines established to protect the safety and health of our volunteers and the families we serve.
- Host an Event: Get creative with your team and host an event to collect food or raise funds for TABLE. Reach out to us to share your event or if you’d like to discuss possible event ideas.
- Become a Community Sustainer: If you are a business that wants to give annually or commit to a regular event that raises funds to help feed local kids, you can become a Community Sustainer and join our other TABLE Sponsors. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about giving levels and benefits.