TABLE welcomes groups to volunteer together! Gather friends, family and/or co-workers to collect food, deliver bags, sort food, support our nutrition education programs or host an event.
To find out more information, review the opportunities and fill out the form below with information about your volunteer interests.
- Collect food, deliver and sort at TABLE: Collect food in your neighborhood, within a group, or business using our Food Wish List and set up a volunteer shift for 10-15 people.
- Host a Food Packing Event: TABLE will provide you with a specific menu of food items. Your group will purchase these items and pack them in plastic grocery bags at a location of your choice. You can package as few or as many bags as you’d like! Ten people can prepare about 100 bags in about 30 minutes.
- Work a SnackChef Shift together (must be over 15 years old) Your group of 4 – 8 people can help create a healthy snack in a local after-school program. Your group members will meet at TABLE to help prepare materials then travel to a community center to provide a nutrition lesson, assist with fun activities, and teach children how to make healthy snacks. At least one volunteer must have a car and be willing to assist with transportation.
- Deliver food to a school or afterschool center: Help us deliver bags of food to our kids for the weekend! We have shifts available Thursday mornings and afternoons.
- Host an Event: Get creative with your team and host an event to collect food or raise funds for TABLE. Reach out to us to share your event or if you’d like to discuss possible event ideas.
- Become a Community Sustainer: Make a financial impact on TABLE and our kids! Give annually or commit to a regular event that raises funds to ensure our kids have enough healthy food when they are not in school.