To sign up to receive food assistance from TABLE, you can either complete an online form or download and print a form that can be submitted by mail or email. Forms can be mailed to TABLE at 209 E. Main St., Carrboro, NC 27510 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your form, we will review your address to determine if we are able to deliver to your home and will contact you with next steps.
For additional assistance, contact us at (919) 636-4860 or email@example.com.
TABLE’s goal is to support local children and their families and ensure they have access to fresh, nutritious food. We accomplish this goal by delivering healthy non-perishables and fresh produce to local kids on a weekly basis.
TABLE staff and volunteers are currently delivering bags filled with healthy non-perishables and fresh food to homes of more than 675 kids. Food is left by the door to keep the families we serve and our staff and volunteers healthy. Each bag contains on average 10 meals and snacks, juice and/or milk, and fresh produce such as apples, zucchini, baby carrots and tomatoes.
If you are in need of additional food assistance, please review the resources below. Also, visit here to view the food distribution sites in Orange County.
- Every Wednesday, 10am – 12:00pm (including 4th Wednesday of every month) Chapel Hill Food Bank at Eubanks Park-and-Ride Lot. (NOTE: this was previously at the Chapel Hill Public Library. It moved starting July 1st.)
- Daily lunches and snacks for kids through Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools.
- Weekly delivery of meals for elderly through Chapel Hill-Carrboro Meals on Wheels.
- Grocery pick up by appointment at IFC’s Food Pantry.
- To-go boxes of food through IFC’s Community Kitchen.
- Triple bucks at Carrboro Farmer’s Market for EBT and $10 vouchers for those unemployed due to COVID-19.
- No Kid Hungry North Carolina
- Additional food and other resources can be found on the Town of Chapel Hill’s website.