We are always looking for people who are passionate about hunger relief, nutrition education, and helping children in our community. We are currently hiring for a full-time program assistant. If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 5, 2021.
Full-time Program Assistant Position
TABLE will be hiring a full-time Program Assistant to start in March 2021. The Program Assistant will provide support for TABLE programs, record keeping, office coverage, volunteer management, and more. She/he works closely with staff members to ensure that TABLE’s programs run smoothly and children learn about healthy food and eating.
- Recruits, supervises, trains, and assists volunteers.
- Manages volunteer calendar in collaboration with program staff.
- Leads a weekly volunteer shift. Participates in volunteer shifts as needed.
- Plans & executes pilot programs & activities.
- Maintains records & provides administrative support.
- Assist in the brainstorming, creation, & execution of nutrition lessons & materials.
- Assists in office coverage and management.
- Manages office supplies, cleanliness, storage, etc.
- Additional projects & tasks as assigned.
Dedicated to serving children in our community, energetic, possesses excellent communication skills, takes initiative, proficient in Microsoft Suite, organized, effectively leads volunteers and interns, hardworking, and works well with others.
Proficient in Spanish
- Some remote hours available.
- Good experience in program/project development.
- Starting pay is $35,000/year.
- Retirement & health benefits available.
- Opportunity to expand role based on interests after 4-6 months of proven work.